Going to use this post to make a list of reading goals for 2021. Think I'll start small with just a few. I'll update it with some more later, if I'm making progress. Let's see how I do.
1. Brilliant Green (Stefano Mancuso)
2. The Revolutionary Genius of Plants (Stefano Mancuso)
3. Extraordinary Insects (Anne Sverdrup-Thygesson)
4. Entangled Life (Merlin Sheldrake)
5. Around the World in 80 Plants (Jonathan Drori)
6. The Language of Butterflies (Wendy Williams
* In progress
7. In Defense of Plants (Matt Candeias)
8. Climate Change Science (John C. Mutter)
I mostly read nonfiction and the occasional fantasy or fantasy/horror (Clive Barker, woo! 'Imajica' is still one of my favorite novels of all time. I highly recommend it.)
Been really enjoying nonfiction novels lately, so... I'll make my first four from that collection.