, Pam, I have used the free version of CutePDF Writer for many years (thanks to my former boss!) and still use it at home. It converts documents to PDF format. Not sure if this is easier if you aren't going to use it much, but it is one way to eliminate actually printing the form.
Below is the PDF conversion I made with the Stamile order form.
1) Install the PDF converter on your computer.
2) Fill out the form on their website.
3) When done filling out your order, Right-click anywhere on the form to select it and choose "Print".
4) In the print dialog box, choose the CutePDF Writer as the printer destination.
5) Select "Print" and it will open up a new window where you can save the document to your computer. It may take a few seconds for the new window to pop up.
5) Save the PDF document to your computer wherever you want.
I did notice that the form shows both a $20 shipping fee at the top of the order form, but in the totals below it says $25. Not sure which is correct.