Woofie, my computer moves as fast as I do. And today I am slooooooow. Seriously. I have no problems with ATP today.
I got new progressive lens eye glasses. They are slowing me down. They are not helping at all. I feel like Helen Keller. At least I can type without looking at anything! My lenses def need some tweaking!!
I am leaning towards the Harbor Freight 10 x 12' gh again. I have been going back and forth with it. But I am in no hurry and I have time to decide.
1. inexpensive, good as I don't have serious need for a greenhouse. $679 on sale til Nov. 30. At Amazon for the same price BUT s/h is high.
2. I can put it together myself with little help from dh
3. the tweaks to give it the extra support it will need are simple
4. great instruction on YouTube from those who have been there before me
5. it's the perfect size with double doors on the narrow end
6. they will deliver as I don't have a truck
7. it won't appear as permanent as it is thus pleasing the HOA as it will sit on partially on an easement
1. reviewers say the panels blow off in a strong wind (but that is what the tweaks are for)
2. I wonder about the insulating properties (Ken has ideas using Solexx if it is not warm enough for our winters.
3. I am not a whizz with my drill as I am with other power tools
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love Truly, Laugh
uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you Smile.
Oh, that does sound tempting! I've been thinking about getting one to set up in my old dog kennel as an overflow site for my primary GH. The tomato plants tend to take over! That really sounds like a good deal. Thanks for the info!
Confidence is that feeling you have right before you do something really stupid.