In the Spring of 2013, I purchased six each because I hadn't seen them in a while and thought it would be a good idea to have some to preserve an old cultivar name. They were advertised as clones but I understood they couldn't be true clones, because these cultivars were originally introduced as strains. Nonetheless, I figured that whoever had done the cloning must have done so based on an accurate and representative selection of each or they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of making them available again. I was enthusiastic! Upon receipt, I took some scales and made over 140 clones for myself and to pass out locally in hopes of re-establishing these old varieties in the area. In the Fall of 2013, I did an experiment with full scale recovery rates. Two bulbs each were dug and scaled. These scales were sent to other NALS members because they, too, had not seen Anaconda or Moonlight in quite a while.
By the summer of 2015, these Anaconda and Moonlight so called clones began to show their true plant and flower habit. They are nothing more than NOID JUNK.
I don't have to tell you what happened next---you all know me.