tarev said:Would like to know more if possible:
1) What media are you using to grow your jade.
2) Light position/orientation
3) Is the plant indoors or outdoors
4) A picture of the entire plant please
5) how long have you had this plant and in the container it is growing in
It would help to see the photo of the entire plant. Jades do drop their leaves as seasons transitions. If these are the older lower leaves in a branch, I would not be too worried, provided the rest of the branch and the stem/trunk is remaining firm.