Views: 316, Replies: 2 » Jump to the end
The Woodlands tx
Jun 12, 2017 11:36 AM CST
|My outside plant in a large pot is getting yellow leaves. What to do?|
Jun 12, 2017 1:44 PM CST
|Moved to the Plumeria Forum|
Jun 12, 2017 2:08 PM CST
|Hi Deck, it would be nice to see pictures of your plumeria, and then:
1) how long have you grown the plant
2) what media did you use
3) container type, is it plastic, clay, glazed, not glazed with drain holes or not and when it was last repotted
4) where is the plant positioned in your growing area, north, south, west or east
5) any mushy part anywhere on the plant
6) what is the weather like in your area, is it too rainy, too dry and what is ongoing temperature overnight and daytime
7) what is your watering frequency?
8) did you apply fertilizer recently?
And anything else you can add to help all of us try to understand what is going on with your plant.
|« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Plumeria forum