Pests and Diseases forum: Mushrooms in my lawn.

Views: 183, Replies: 1 » Jump to the end
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Elbowrust
Jun 25, 2017 7:04 AM CST
I have a very small patch of lawn next to the patio and everytime we have a thunderstorm we get masses of small mushrooms. I've tried sulphur dust and it doesn't seem to have much effect. I was going to try copper dust but the label said poisonous. As I have a two year old who plays in that area I didn't want to use a poisonous powder but also don't want poisonous mushrooms either.
Any advice?
Name: Porkpal
Richmond, TX
Charter ATP Member I was one of the first 300 contributors to the plant database! Keeper of Poultry Farmer Roses Raises cows
Garden Ideas: Level 2 Celebrating Gardening: 2015 Plant Identifier
porkpal
Jun 25, 2017 6:20 PM CST
It is probably safest just to rake them up.
Porkpal

« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Pests and Diseases forum
You must first create a username and login before you can reply to this thread.

Member Login:

Username:

Password:

[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Fringe Tree"