Ask a Question forum: watering wand

Views: 167, Replies: 2 » Jump to the end
bastrop tx
Oct 23, 2017 2:07 PM CST
Forgive me for taking your all's time inanely. I have been looking everywhere for a watering wand like I have to get another.
What I have (all stainless) has a totally rotatable end with variable orifice....attached to a 2' tube with a hand-grip....a 3' hose is attached with filter basket on the end......this goes into a bucket or pail; one then pumps at the grip with one hand holding body of wand with the other - voila! a spray adjustable from a 20' jet to wide nearly misting spray.

What's it called? Even better, would you know what company may have such a thing?
Thank you for any considerations!
Jeff Gillam
Name: Daisy I
Reno, Nv (Zone 6b)
Not all who wander are lost
Garden Sages Plant Identifier
Oct 23, 2017 2:11 PM CST

One photo is worth 1000 words. Smiling
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming...."WOW What a Ride!!" -Mark Frost

Name: greene
Savannah, GA (Sunset 28) (Zone 8b)
My dogs love me; some people don't.
Deer Bookworm Keeper of Poultry Vermiculture Garden Ideas: Master Level Region: Georgia
Plant Identifier Rabbit Keeper Composter Garden Sages Native Plants and Wildflowers Herbs
Oct 23, 2017 2:12 PM CST
When I read your question (3 times) all I kept picturing was a siphon paint sprayer. So I used the word siphon in a search along with 'stainless steel' and found this item being reviewed.
Is this anything like what you had? It comes with a hose and a bucket hook.
Sunset Zone 28, AHS Heat Zone 9, USDA zone 8b~"Leaf of Faith"

« Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Ask a Question forum
Only the members of the Members group may reply to this thread.

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Salvia and Crocosmia in late June"