Hey guys. I decided to attempt carnivorous plants this year in my closet (In Canada). After reading the savage garden and weeks of research I gave it a shot. I am doing two batches, one soaked for 2-3 days, and one not (for a personal testing experience and to share with others).
It has been exactly 5 weeks since the first batch (non soaked) and I finally have 1 successful germination (out of 10 planted seeds).
I am only 1 week into the soaked batch so I will let you know if they beat the 5 week mark.
The seeds had light (14 hours daily, 90-95% humidity, and temp was 21-28C with a heating mat.
Here is the first born!