This thread is now closed for further entries. Please carry on the discussion at 2018 Spring Plant Swap - CHAT
This is a potluck event. Purchased and home made items are all welcome. Please post here if you have decided what you're bringing. It's always a delicious event!
Also please bring your own CHAIR, or two, and extra small TABLES are usually helpful.
14-May-2018 (26 1/2 people)
Attending (User ID, From):
- Sally,Our host
(SallyG, Central MD)
- ChasenMe2 (?) NEW MEMBER ! ! !
- David & Pat (GreenThumb99 & Ecnalg, Lucketts, VA)
- Donner & Tony (Donnerville, MD)
- Francine (TanteFrancine, Falls Church, VA)
- Frenchy (Frenchy21, Falls Church, VA)
- Holly (HollyAnnS, S Central PA)
- Jill (Critterologist, Frederick, MD)
- Judy (MariposaMaid)
- Jeff, Darcy & Addie (Sequoiadendron4, Litiz, PA)
- Lisa, (5601Lisa, Washington, DC)
- Mike (EvergreenMike, Baltimore, MD)
- Rick and Larry (Derwood, MD)
- Robin & Joyce (RobinBunch5, Odenton, MD)
- S P, (MommyMail, Chevy Chase, MD) NEW MEMBER ! ! !
- Sue (SueD, Sewell, NJ)
- Sue (Sulurph, Potomac, MD)
- Susan (Muddy1, Vienna, VA)
- Terri (AspenHill, Lucketts, VA)
- Virginia (VAFromMD, Chestertown, MD) NEW MEMBER ! ! !
Pot Luck Lunch... Who's Bringing What:
- David: 2 Chairs, 1 Table, Secial K bars
- Donner & Tony: Chinese Dumplings
- Francine: Pan-Fried Noodels w/ Pork
- Frenchy: 2 Folding Chairs
- Jill: Green Beans a la Lin, Ttable, Chairs
- Joyce: Cheesball & crackers
- Larry: Shrimp and Rice Salad, 2 Chairs
- Lisa: Tex-Mex Dip and Chips, 3 Folding Chairs
- Pat: Ambrosia, Cooler
- Rick: Bulgar Salad and a dessert
- Robin: Bean Salad, Brownies
- Susan: Sangria, Cupcakes
- Terri: Deviled Eggs, 2 Long tables