Thumb Thread Title Last Reply Replies
Spring start up of daylily garden by Casshigh Mar 1, 2010 7:02 AM 16
Mystic Meadows Daylily Farm - Northern Daylilies by pamghatten Feb 24, 2010 7:50 AM 0
Any tips for starting daylily seeds? by Andi Feb 21, 2010 4:29 AM 6
Sharon's Daylilies by MamaP Feb 18, 2010 9:54 AM 0
Spider and UF definitions with example photos by daylily Feb 15, 2010 3:19 PM 5
Shady Rest Gardens - Cartersville, Georgia (Zone 7) by Casshigh Feb 8, 2010 8:55 PM 0
Lighthouse Gardens by Hemlady Feb 8, 2010 8:17 AM 0
Daylilies of Kenefick by kenefick Feb 5, 2010 2:53 PM 0
Meyer Display Garden by daylily Feb 3, 2010 1:04 PM 1

You must first create a username and login before you can start new threads in this forum.
Moderated by Char

Recent photos from our
Daylilies database:

Recent comments from our
Daylilies database:

• I have noticed that in the 3 years I've had prairie blue eyes, the 1st year I just wasn't sure it was blue. Second year it was really light and barely an eyezone. Today I listed the picture and it finally looks like prairie blue eyes. Do you all have that problem?
  • This one is proving to be an excellent Pod parent. I only set three pods (different pollen parents) last year. Got 15+ seeds in every pod with 100% germination.
  • Very early in South Carolina.
  • I've had Doc Branch since 2017. It's been a very reliable bloomer for me. It even bloomed last year despite an early drought and not getting any supplemental water. It hasn't increased much for me but it still manages to put on a good show.

I can't remember ever seeing much of any sculpting on the blooms. However, I have some kids from Doc Branch that show more visible sculpting.
  • While I love this daylily it hasn't done well for me. I've had Charmed I'm Sure since 2017. However, I didn't get my first bloom until 2021! I've had to move it around the garden to find a spot that it likes. It likes the spot it is in now (a container) as it even put up a second scape after the first one was broken off in 2022. It did not bloom for me in 2023 but that was likely due to the effects of the early drought we had even though CIS blooms mid-late for me and not early-mid as registered. Many of my potted daylilies went dormant that summer.
  • » More comments
Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Lestv and is called "Coral Sunset"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.