Views: 260, Replies: 1 » Jump to the end
Dec 29, 2013 12:32 PM CST
|What are your favorite top ten seed catalogs and why?
Here are mine...
1. JLHudson (for price, germination info and variety)
2. Alplains (for hard to get and unique seeds, also germ info)
3. Chilterns Seeds (for a larger selection of seeds)
4. Seed Saver's Exchange
5. Pinetree Seeds (good prices, smaller pkgs.)
6. Swallowtail Garden Seeds (good variety for ornamentals)
7. Select Seeds
8. Baker Creek
9. Sample Seeds (http://www.sampleseeds.com)
10. Tatiana's Tomatobase (online)
OK, more than 10...Territorial Seed Co, Johnny's Selected Seeds, Sand Hill Preservation Center
And I just found a new one that I would like to explore...
Dec 29, 2013 2:36 PM CST
|Whoops! Double post...|
|« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Seeds forum