Site Talk forum: Thread watcher

Views: 326, Replies: 4 » Jump to the end
Name: Lynn
Dallas, OR (Zone 8b)
Charter ATP Member Garden Sages I helped plan and beta test the plant database. I helped beta test the Garden Planting Calendar I was one of the first 300 contributors to the plant database! Plant Database Moderator
Forum moderator I helped beta test the first seed swap Celebrating Gardening: 2015 Plant and/or Seed Trader Garden Ideas: Master Level Sempervivums
valleylynn
Nov 7, 2011 9:03 AM CST
Dave something strange is happening. This list in my Thread watcher shows new posting to them. But when I go there there is nothing new.
Thumb of 2011-11-07/valleylynn/a4b964
Name: Dave Whitinger
Jacksonville, Texas (Zone 8b)
Charter ATP Member Region: Texas Master Gardener: Texas Permaculture Raises cows I was one of the first 300 contributors to the plant database!
Garden Ideas: Master Level Beekeeper Garden Sages Avid Green Pages Reviewer Celebrating Gardening: 2015 Plant Identifier
dave
Nov 7, 2011 9:14 AM CST

Garden.org Admin

There are a few time-related issues that may still be present and this looks like it's related to that.

I expect them to straighten themselves out over the next few hours. If this kind of thing is still persisting this afternoon, please let me know!
Dallas, OR (Zone 8b)
Charter ATP Member Garden Sages I helped plan and beta test the plant database. I helped beta test the Garden Planting Calendar I was one of the first 300 contributors to the plant database! Plant Database Moderator
Forum moderator I helped beta test the first seed swap Celebrating Gardening: 2015 Plant and/or Seed Trader Garden Ideas: Master Level Sempervivums
valleylynn
Nov 7, 2011 9:17 AM CST
Thanks Dave.
It puzzled me as I hadn't been to those threads in days.
Name: Dave Whitinger
Jacksonville, Texas (Zone 8b)
Charter ATP Member Region: Texas Master Gardener: Texas Permaculture Raises cows I was one of the first 300 contributors to the plant database!
Garden Ideas: Master Level Beekeeper Garden Sages Avid Green Pages Reviewer Celebrating Gardening: 2015 Plant Identifier
dave
Nov 7, 2011 9:20 AM CST

Garden.org Admin

I have figured out what caused the dates/times issues and I know that the problem won't persist into the future. So I am reasonably sure that this is resolved.

But as I say, if you still see anything after this afternoon, please do let me know.
Dallas, OR (Zone 8b)
valleylynn
Nov 7, 2011 9:25 AM CST
Thumbs up

« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Site Talk forum
You must first create a username and login before you can reply to this thread.

Today's site banner is by nativeplantlover and is called "Bumble Veronica Pink"