2. With over a million members, we are the largest social media website dedicated exclusively to gardening.
3. We maintain online tools that help gardeners connect, teach, share, and trade with each other.
4. We help gardeners research information through our continuous development of the world's largest database of plants.
5. We help gardening companies reach the public with their products, services and messages.
6. We provide gardening market research for the lawn, garden, and nursery industries.
How we accomplish these goals is detailed below. Click any of the following sections to explore NGA's most frequently used resources.
The highly anticipated annual photo contest is now underway! Submit your best photos from your collection, and the Garden.org members will then vote for their favorites. The winning photos from each category will be pitted against each other in one final, epic vote to determine the ultimate Best of Show winners. Contest opens on November 8th and ends November 30th. This year's prizes are bigger than ever, sponsored by Bluestone Perennials with bonus prizes from AgroThrive.