2. With over a million members, we are the largest social media website dedicated exclusively to gardening.
3. We maintain online tools that help gardeners connect, teach, share, and trade with each other.
4. We help gardeners research information through our continuous development of the world's largest database of plants.
5. We help gardening companies reach the public with their products, services and messages.
6. We provide gardening market research for the lawn, garden, and nursery industries.
How we accomplish these goals is detailed below. Click any of the following sections to explore NGA's most frequently used resources.
Strenuous activity in extreme heat and humidity can definitely lead to serious health problems. "Remember to drink plenty of water," Mom used to say, each early morning, before my siblings and I left for high school band camp, but really, how much is enough water to stay out of the ER? 🤷
Joe Gardener Podcast Interviews NGA about the National Gardening Survey
By dave on June 25, 2021
Each year since 1973, the Texas-based National Gardening Association works with professional pollsters to conduct the National Gardening Survey, which offers valuable insights into the mindset of gardeners across the United States. To help break the data down to better understand what gardeners think, Joe's guest this week is National Gardening Association Executive Director Dave Whitinger.