2. With over a million members, we are the largest social media website dedicated exclusively to gardening.
3. We maintain online tools that help gardeners connect, teach, share, and trade with each other.
4. We help gardeners research information through our continuous development of the world's largest database of plants.
5. We help gardening companies reach the public with their products, services and messages.
6. We provide gardening market research for the lawn, garden, and nursery industries.
How we accomplish these goals is detailed below. Click any of the following sections to explore NGA's most frequently used resources.
Can we discuss LIGHT? -Not natural sunlight or how much you need or don't need for plants to grow properly, but the light that we as humans beings generate, especially in the last 50 years or so. Could you take a moment to think over your relationship with light in your gardens and on your property?
Summer Chores Checklist
By dave on June 24, 2020
Here is a downloadable checklist of some summer chores you may want to consider!