2. With over a million members, we are the largest social media website dedicated exclusively to gardening.
3. We maintain online tools that help gardeners connect, teach, share, and trade with each other.
4. We help gardeners research information through our continuous development of the world's largest database of plants.
5. We help gardening companies reach the public with their products, services and messages.
6. We provide gardening market research for the lawn, garden, and nursery industries.
How we accomplish these goals is detailed below. Click any of the following sections to explore NGA's most frequently used resources.
All you need are a few basic items, most of which you may be able to gather for free, like some discarded cardboard boxes, some mulch and/or other organic matter, and an hour or two of your time. Adding the border of your choice is optional.