Nandina berries toxic? - Knowledgebase Question

Lakewood, ca
Question by gfloresla
May 2, 2006
Is the berry of the Nandina Domestica toxic?


Image
Answer from NGA
May 2, 2006

0

Nandina berries are considered mildly toxic to pets and to humans. You would have to consume a large number of the berries for them to make you sick. Since they are not considered edible I would not encourage anyone to eat them.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

Username:

Password:

[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"