rabbits - Knowledgebase Question

Ridgecrest, CA
Question by ponytailfarm
How can I discourage rabbits from eating my lawn. The dogs are useless. The rabbits learned how to climb over the 3' high chicken wire. They run through the hotwire too fast to be shocked. I am growing a dirt lawn. Please help me.
Sincerely,
Despepate

0

Some gardeners report success using the repellent sprays labeled specifically for rabbits. Be sure to read the label and apply and reapply as directed. Another possibility would be to treat the plants with a pepper/wax spray, again be sure to follow the label directions. Here is some additional information about rabbits you may find interesting. You may need to cut and paste the complete url into your browser to make it work correctly. http://icwdm.org/handbook/mamm... Good luck with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"